Besson 994 Bb Silver (Sold)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Besson 994 Bb Silver (Sold)

Post by tubaport »

Up for sale is a great brass band horn in decent condition. From what I can tell, the previous owner had a repair tech take most of the horn apart for dent removal and put it back together. Plays fine, just shows signs of wear. Has the 19" bell and puts out a lot of sound. I've used it in brass band many times with much success, but have found something I like more. The hard case was not in the best of condition when I bought the horn so it will also come with a new Wessex gig bag that works great for transport.

I'll take more pictures this evening and certainly on request from interested parties. Horn is located in the Cincinnati, OH area. Won't be cheap to ship but if necessary we can discuss greyhound shipment in the USA. More information on the model below:

http://www.besson.com/en/instruments/so ... ign-be994/" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

I'll let this one go for $3,750
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tubaport on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Re: Besson 994 Bb Silver Compensating

Post by tubaport »

Bump
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Post by tubaport »

Bump
Kyle Hurst

Ralph Vaughan Williams
Tschulze
lurker
lurker

Post by Tschulze »

pm sent
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Re: Besson 994 Bb Silver

Post by tubaport »

Pictures added. Horn is a Besson (not Wessex). Only the gig bag is Wessex.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kyle Hurst

Ralph Vaughan Williams