WTB Frank Holton Revelation 7, 50, or 52 mouthpiece Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

WTB Frank Holton Revelation 7, 50, or 52 mouthpiece

Postby TheConnsequence » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:46 pm

My Holton Revelation 52 mouthpiece plays beautifully to me but it is in wonderful condition and I am afraid of ruining it. I would like to purchase a second or third one so I have a back up in case something goes wrong. Plating wear does not matter except for the rim area. I will still consider completely worn mouthpieces but also for a lower price. Also interested in Holton 7 or 50 to try out. Really any deep or over deep mouthpiece. And if there is anyone with a Dr. Young mouthpiece I may be interested in the as well.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Justin
1921 C G Conn 4v 32J BBb Monster Tuba
1921 C G Conn 5v Double Bell Euphonium
1906 Conn New Wonder 3v Euphonium
1929 Frank Holton Wonderphone Sousaphone
TheConnsequence
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner