Sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tylersalyer15
lurker
lurker

Sold

Post by tylersalyer15 »

Hello. I'm selling my Mack Brass TU410L CC Tuba. I've owned it for the past 4 years. I'm selling it because I joined the Marine Corps and no longer have any need for it. This is an amazing CC tuba for the beginner but would also work great for someone with a bit more experience. I've used this horn for just about everything, from orchestra and wind ensemble to quintets and quartets; I've even done recital work on this tuba. The TU410L is copied off the famous Miraphone 186, and - when played side-by-side - you can hardly tell a difference between the two. If anything the TU410L performed better than the 186. The tuba has a surprisingly full low range even though it's more of a compact tuba. The middle register is clear and vibrant, and the upper register just sings. While playing this tuba, I was regularly told that it had excellent tone quality.

Overall the tuba is in great condition. I've treated this instrument very well; it has been my baby for the last few years. It does have a few scratches, dings, and dent, but none larger than a nickel. I'd give its appearance a 7/10. The instrument is mechanically sound. I've taken care of it and I've never had problems with valves freezing or slides sticking. In fact, I haven't had a single problem at all.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XJpKy ... YxKGBfWE5V" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

The tuba will come with its own hard case and a Miraphone gig bag in like new condition.

The price for all this is $1450 and that includes shipping!

My email is tylersalyer15@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank. I would be happy to answer any and all questions. The horn is currently located in Southeastern, WA.

Thank you,

Tyler
Last edited by tylersalyer15 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grommit
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Mack Brass TU410L CC Tuba $1450

Post by Grommit »

PM sent
VMI Mel Culbertson "Neptune"
B&S PT3
Miraphone 381 Bel Canto Solo
Yamaha YEB 321
B&H Imperial EEb
tylersalyer15