Giddings Mouthpieces, Alan Baer MMX Solo Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Giddings Mouthpieces, Alan Baer MMX Solo

Postby bfiggy55 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Hey all,

I am looking to part with my Alan Baer MMX, due to the fact that I have decided to switch mouthpieces. It is a standard shank, stainless steel mouthpiece in excellent condition. It is only a few months old.

I am currently away from the mouthpiece at this time, however I can certainly take some pictures tomorrow morning. I am looking to receive $150.00, which includes shipping. I will also consider offers that are reasonable. Shipping will be through USPS in the New York City area. Please send me a message or email through TubeNet, o in order to inquire about the mouthpiece.

Thank you in advance!
bfiggy55
lurker
lurker

Re: Giddings Mouthpieces, Alan Baer MMX Solo

Postby bfiggy55 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:53 am

Hey all,

I just made a link for photos. Link is below.

https://imgur.com/gallery/MBcQr

Thanks!
bfiggy55
lurker
lurker

Re: Giddings Mouthpieces, Alan Baer MMX Solo

Postby bfiggy55 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:12 am

Hey all,

The mouthpiece is still available. I am also willing to consider reasonable offers.

Thank you!
bfiggy55
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner