Besson Sovereign Compensating Euphonium (Price Drop) Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Besson Sovereign Compensating Euphonium (Price Drop)

Postby JamesOdiorne » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Lacquer finished, Large Bore, Fully Compensating Besson Sovereign Euhphonium for sale. This was my horn for my entire high school and early college career. The sound is super warm, open, and dark. Especially for a lacquer finished horn. The only reason I don't personally use it anymore is because once I earned a little money in college I bought a Wilson 2900 which I've used since. The instrument still plays like brand new. I've replaced the besson brand springs with meadsprings light. Comes with the original hard case. Great for taking on plain rides.

All dents and scratches on the instrument are purely cosmetic issues, and do not affect how the instrument performs. There are some scratches around the bell with a few noticable spots where the lacquer has tarnished. There is a small dent in the shoulder of the instrument, shown in the pictures in the interest of full disclosure. No major dents or scratches anywhere else on the horn. This instrument has been well maintained over the years.

Asking price is $4000 that includes instrument, case and a Giddings and Webster large bore mouthpiece. Feel free to dm me with offers or any questions about the instrument.

Link to Pictures
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
JamesOdiorne
JamesOdiorne
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner