FT: Accord Eb for cheap BBb?

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
funkcicle
3 valves
3 valves

FT: Accord Eb for cheap BBb?

Post by funkcicle »

Accord/Selmer Eb, matte finish with lacquer highlights and bell interior. 3 top action pistons, small bore but I don't know the precise measurement. Had it professionally cleaned, valves aligned, springs upgraded, and other minor tweaks as soon as I got it. It plays all the notes as well as I can play them, and I have a lot of fun doing so. Includes the same foam shell zippered case that all the other Chinese horns seem to have these days. Here are some photos: https://imgur.com/a/bfI7Q" target="_blank Black wrap is self-adhesive automotive tape and won't leave a residue if you opt to remove it

I Got this a couple of years ago to work my chops back up after a long hiatus, worked my way up to a 4v BBb sousaphone and want to go all in. Would like a BBb concert tuba for practice and home use, eventually some sit-down ensembles. Prefer rotor or front action pistons for superficial reasons and because that's what my friends have- YBB-103, 10j; 12j, Olds 099, what else is out there? Not opposed to adding cash for a nicer horn, but I don't particularly want to sell outright because I'm afraid I'd just spend the money on bills.

Located in Asheville NC, willing to host anyone who wants to come try it, willing to drive within reason for the right trade. I'm not in a huge hurry because I still enjoy the heck out of this horn, but looking to the future I know I'll get more use out of a comparable BBb. Thanks for reading!
funkcicle
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FT: Accord Eb for cheap BBb?

Post by funkcicle »

le bump. Also open to other Eb and CC horns, but something like a 10j/11j/12j would be ideal. I'd put the trade value at $600-800ish.