FS B&S PT6 CC Tuba SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubamarc8891
bugler
bugler

FS B&S PT6 CC Tuba SOLD

Post by tubamarc8891 »

I am selling my B&S PT6 CC tuba in silver plate. It is in great condition and plays wonderfully. All rotors move freely and quietly. There are a few dings here and there but nothing of any significance. There is no wear on the silver plating. The horn was chem cleaned and polished about a month ago.

Included in the price is an MTS hard case that I have used on three audition trips. Also included is a Miraphone gig bag. Both are in good condition!

This is a classic york style tuba that many players have used with great success in military band and orchestra auditions. You cannot go wrong with a PT6. Truly a fantastic tuba.

The instrument is located in Phoenix, AZ. Price is $9500 including shipping.

Photos will be added shortly. In the meantime, here's a video of me playing O mio babbino caro on the horn. Apologies for the quality of the video. Forgot to change the video definition settings on my phone before recording. :tuba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTFA5wUE7ns" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by tubamarc8891 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U.S. Army Band “Pershing’s Own”
Wessex Chicago Presence CC
Eastman 866 F
swillafew
5 valves
5 valves

Re: FS B&S PT6 CC Tuba

Post by swillafew »

Nice job on the video!
MORE AIR
tbj28
lurker
lurker

Post by tbj28 »

Hi,
Just wondering if this horn is still available, Very Interested. Is there an email I can contact you?
Thanks!
Jon
gkulkosky1898
lurker
lurker

Post by gkulkosky1898 »

Hey,
I am interested in buying the horn as
well. If you have not yet sold it, please let me know. I would like to purchase the horn from you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much!
Greg