FS: King BBb 2341 w removable bell, soft case and mouthpiece

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
grenadiertuba
lurker
lurker

FS: King BBb 2341 w removable bell, soft case and mouthpiece

Post by grenadiertuba »

$6000, comes with case and mouthpiece

Tuba was bought new in the late 90s; I am it's only owner and have taken very good care of it over the years. A few minor cosmetic dings aside it is in very nice condition and it plays beautifully. Located in southern California.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can provide any additional info! My priority is to find the right new owner, not to sell quickly by any means.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.