FS: B&S PT-6P SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
egoode
lurker
lurker

FS: B&S PT-6P SOLD

Post by egoode »

Hello all!

I am selling my PT-6p to fund the purchase of a 6/4 horn. This horn is in great condition and plays great! I have had it for about 4 years and have played in almost every type of ensemble imaginable with this horn. All the slides and valves work great. There are just a few scratches and small dents from years of use, but nothing big. The horn is located in Boston, MA. I do not have a gig bag with the horn, but do have a MTI hard case to sell with it. I am asking for $9,500.
Here is a link to some photos:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... cKnYbK5lky" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or for additional pictures!
Last edited by egoode on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
B&S PT-6P
B&S Fanny
tbj28
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-6P

Post by tbj28 »

Hi,

Very Interested in this Horn! Do you have an email I can Contact you at ?

Thanks!

Jon
egoode
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-6P

Post by egoode »

BUMP!
B&S PT-6P
B&S Fanny
The Brass Gamer
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: B&S PT-6P ON HOLD

Post by The Brass Gamer »

So I'm a little lost on a thing is the B&S 3198 and the PT-6P the same thing? I see lots of people writing them as "B&S 3198/PT-6P"
Travis J. Snyder
B & S 3198 ~ "Bydlo"
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

The Brass Gamer wrote:So I'm a little lost on a thing is the B&S 3198 and the PT-6P the same thing? I see lots of people writing them as "B&S 3198/PT-6P"
Exact same thing. People in the US call it the PT-6P, people in the rest of the world call it the 3198.
The Brass Gamer
bugler
bugler

Post by The Brass Gamer »

Oh okay neat, Thank you :)
Travis J. Snyder
B & S 3198 ~ "Bydlo"