wenger sousaphone chair

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
opus37
5 valves
5 valves

wenger sousaphone chair

Post by opus37 »

If you have ever wanted or currently need one of these chairs, here is your chance to get a good one for a low price. Brand new, these are $325 plus shipping. The one I have for sale is in great shape, no wear or holes or cuts on the seat, the support pipes and the rubber covering is like new. There is some wear on the grey paint on the legs, but no corrosion. My asking price is $100 plus packaging and shipping. It is located in Woodbury, MN. I think it would be a bit complicated to ship, so local pick up is preferred. I will send pics on request.
Brian
1892 Courtiere (J.W. Pepper Import) Helicon Eb
1980's Yamaha 321 euphonium
2007 Miraphone 383 Starlight
2010 Kanstul 66T
2016 Bubbie Mark 5