Mpc's for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Jeff Keller
bugler
bugler

Mpc's for sale

Post by Jeff Keller »

Hello,

I've got some thinning to do.... Here are some mouthpieces that aren't being used and need a good home. All have no gouges, dints, nicks, all shanks are perfect. Please add $5 to each price for CONUS shipping. All are standard shanks (no euro).
https://photos.app.goo.gl/l3MdK5dEEgxz4NH03
From left to right:
G&W Baer MMVI CC - with case(10/10) $125 (sold)
PT-88 (9/10) slight insertion marks $75 (sold)
Yamaha 67C4 (9/10) slight insertion marks $25
Conn 18 (7/10) small impressions here and there from rolling around in the case. $20

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. Hope to see everyone at the US Army Tuba/Euphonium Workshop!!

Cheers,
J
Last edited by Jeff Keller on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United States Army Band, "Pershing's Own"
PT-6S
MW2250
Jeff Keller
bugler
bugler

Re: Mpc's for sale

Post by Jeff Keller »

UPDATE:

PT-88 and Baer are sold (pending funds)
The United States Army Band, "Pershing's Own"
PT-6S