Must sell my new King 2341

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Davidrn1
bugler
bugler

Must sell my new King 2341

Post by Davidrn1 »

Hello, it has been a while since I have been to the board. I am sorry to say that I am not coming back under the best circumstances. It is these circumstances that force me to sell my KING 2341 that I bought new at Baltimore Brass this last Jan 2nd. I hand picked this horn over 11 other Kings and several other makes as well. Such as Yamaha, Weril, and the MW.

As a package deal, I will sell the KIng 2341 brass laquer tuba
the Cordura gig bag
Conn Helleberg mpc
Marcinkiewicz H2 mpc
and all maintenance supplies I have for $3495, which is the price for a new one with no bag, mpc's or sales tax.

The horn is in better condition now than when I bought it. And it plays a lot better too. Not one dent or scratch on it. Only played 10-15 times mostly at home or with the band.

I live in the Clevelnd Ohio area. I will make arrangments to deliver within a reasonable distance. I would prefer to not ship this horn as I have shipped horns in the past to find it to be a major pain.

Thank you for viewing this ad.

I also have a Samuel Shan 4 string upright bass that I bought last Dec that I am selling too. I am asking 1100. I payed 1550 for it.

I also have a Fender Bassman 200 AMP that I will sell. I payed 625 for it. It has been used 5 times. Asking 550. This was also bought last Dec. Still has the tags on it.

Have a great day
Davidrn1
bugler
bugler

Still for sale

Post by Davidrn1 »

This horn is still for sale. Dave in Ohio, I e-mailed you. Let me know if it did not get to you. Thanks
Davidrn1
bugler
bugler

Still for sale

Post by Davidrn1 »

This horn is still for sale.

There is a correction. Spoke with BBC and the price for a new horn is now 3599 instead of 3499.

This is a great deal.

Dave in Ohio, you still have e-mail.

Price is still 3495 for this package.

Make reasonable offers.