FS: Yamaha YFB 621- $4,500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ECUorchbound
bugler
bugler

FS: Yamaha YFB 621- $4,500

Post by ECUorchbound »

Hello Tubenet!

I am putting up my Yamaha YFB 621 F Tuba for sale. Unfortunately, this is a decision I didn’t want to make, but need to in order to get my finances in order for big changes in my life. Bought about 3 years from another Tubenet member and is excellent condition. Some dents in the horn, but nothing that affects the playing. Comes with a Gard Top Loader Gig Bag.

I don’t want to ship this horn, but am willing to drive a fair distance to a serious buyer. Currently located in Columbia, SC.

$4,500

Email: jacob_daniel93@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank

Pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oxr9pe8uln3y ... wROka?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks everyone!

Best,

Jacob
Jacob Daniel

Freelance Musician and Educator
B&S PT-6
ECUorchbound
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Yamaha YFB 621- $4,500

Post by ECUorchbound »

Sold!
Jacob Daniel