FS Conn 2J Sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
hsl121456
lurker
lurker

FS Conn 2J Sold

Post by hsl121456 »

This is a reliable, well used Conn 2J CC Tuba. It would be a great starter horn for someone who is looking to switch from BB flat to CC but doesn't want to spend a lot of money. It comes with a hard case. It does not come with a mouthpiece. I bought it last May but now need money more than I need the horn. I'm asking $1500
Payment terms are Bank issued check or Cash. The price is negotiable if paying by Cash. If you wish the horn shipped to you, that will be at additional cost. Depending on where you are, I have had great success shipping via Greyhound/Trailways.

Please PM me a valid e-mail address and contact phone number to arrange to play and/or further discuss this horn. This horn is also being listed on Craig's List in Atlanta, GA. I am in North Atlanta.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.