GONE thanks for asking FREE HARD CASE PT6-P Chicago Area

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
swillafew
5 valves
5 valves

GONE thanks for asking FREE HARD CASE PT6-P Chicago Area

Post by swillafew »

NOW GONE THANKS

I have a used hard case for a PT-6P. It was given to me, and I am passing it along. I have the rotary model instrument, and I thought a little work on an inside pad was all I needed to use it. I see now that would have to be a couple of inches wider by the 4th valve lever to work for my instrument.

I am one mile from I-88, 40 miles west of the lake.

It's in solid condition, but is not new, or nearly new, but the price is right.
Last edited by swillafew on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MORE AIR
tofu
5 valves
5 valves

Re: FREE HARD CASE PT6-P Chicago Area

Post by tofu »

Last edited by tofu on Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swillafew
5 valves
5 valves

Re: FREE HARD CASE PT6-P Chicago Area

Post by swillafew »

This is the interior of the case. The design is for a horn 38.5 inches tall, give or take. The width at the handle (near the mouthpiece) 22.5 inches. I have a few requests for the case for other horns. I am willing to leave the horn on my porch for a person to take it away. PM me if you can come by to get it.
MORE AIR