FS: Willson 3050 CC Silver $11,000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubachris1
lurker
lurker

FS: Willson 3050 CC Silver $11,000

Post by Tubachris1 »

Hi All,

I am selling my Willson 3050 CC Horn. Got to pay off those pesky student loans. This is a really tough call as I love this Horn. Feels great, Plays awesome. Overall Great Horn. Great in small ensembles and Large groups.

CONDITION: Excellent. I have owned this horn for 12 years. One very small minor dent (Was from the owner before me) otherwise great condition.

LOCATION: I am in the middle of California and I am willing to drive to save on shipping. I am located in Fresno. Shipping is available but at Buyers expense.

EXTRAS: A soft case (Green and Black Cronkhite), A hard Case (Willson Case), Lots of sheet music (Solo, Quintet, Method Books)

COST: $11,000

PICTURES: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Again I am selling it because I have to pay those student loans. Hopefully, I will be able to get another horn soon. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Thanks for looking have an awesome day.