BBb Tuba for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jpwell
bugler
bugler

BBb Tuba for sale

Post by jpwell »

I have an Allora tuba for sale. This is the same as a Mack TU 200L or JinBao JBBB-200 BBb tuba. Great student horn. Has some very small dents in bottom bow and evidence of previous dent work in bottom bow. Case has some damage but is very useable. Horn is about 4 years old and I am the original owner. I am selling cause I moved up to a different horn. Asking $1300. Shipping at buyers expense. Horn located in Central Illinois, open to meeting a reasonable drive (200 miles) for a pickup. Picts on request. Below is description from Woodwind and Brass web site.

PM or j p w e l l @ g r i d c o m . n e t

The Allora AATU-105R Series 4-Rotary Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba is the perfect choice for the advancing student, band director, or hobbyist wanting an affordable tuba with rotary valves. This low-maintenance tuba features a .748 bore, and a 16.7 upright yellow brass bell that provides deep, full resonance and strong projection. With smooth action rotary valves the AATU-105R offers excellent playability. Durable construction offers years if reliable performance. Includes a mouthpiece and a molded plastic case with wheels.