SELL OR TRADE: MW 2182 F Tuba- SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
cowlick
lurker
lurker

SELL OR TRADE: MW 2182 F Tuba- SOLD

Post by cowlick »

Looking to sell or trade my Meinl Weston 2182 F Tuba. I Bought it brand new, and have taken excellent care of it. No dents, just a little scratched lacquer on the bottom bow. The horn has a very immediate response, and it plays with a great presence that fills up any room its in! Intonation is negligible on this horn, you can really put the sound wherever you want it. Also selling the gig bag and lasky mouthpiece that it came with. I'm going to miss this horn terribly, but I'm also playing much more Eb now and I can't really see the point in having both!

Current asking price is $7,000, but willing to listen to all serious offers! Also, if you have a comparable Eb, and you'd like to swap horns, let me know!

pictures available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Fpe ... mlXc3F0dTg" target="_blank" target="_blank

UPDATE: This horn is happily sold and back out there in the wild! Sorry everyone!