Schiller Travel F/Eb tuba.

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
KevinMadden
3 valves
3 valves

Schiller Travel F/Eb tuba.

Post by KevinMadden »

Hello tubenet,

I'm selling off a bunch of my extraneous gear and first up is my Schiller Travel F/Eb tuba.

It is in like new condition and comes with the included case. The case has a bit of damage in the bell area, it flew NJ to China and back again checked luggage, so all in all it's a surprisingly good case.

$700.

Horn is located in Lincoln, NE and I'm willing to drive 2-3 hours in any direction to meet a buyer. I will also be attending SCRETC and MWRTEC, and could have the horn with me if it's still available. Otherwise, I'd like to keep this continental US, but buyer pays shipping, so if you want it sent international, groovy.
Ithaca College, B.M. 2009
University of Nebraska - Lincoln, M.M. 2017, D.M.A. 2020
Wessex Artiste
Wessex "Grand" BBb, Wessex Solo Eb, Wessex Dulce
dkrahl
lurker
lurker

Re: Schiller Travel F/Eb tuba.

Post by dkrahl »

Send message, looks like it might be stuck in outbox. I am interested if it is still available.

Thanks,

Dave
KevinMadden
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Schiller Travel F/Eb tuba. SOLD

Post by KevinMadden »

Sorry, it's been sold :tuba: :tuba: :tuba:
Ithaca College, B.M. 2009
University of Nebraska - Lincoln, M.M. 2017, D.M.A. 2020
Wessex Artiste
Wessex "Grand" BBb, Wessex Solo Eb, Wessex Dulce