Large Gig Bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Austincomerf95
bugler
bugler

Large Gig Bag

Post by Austincomerf95 »

Hi All,
Just got a new gig bag for my C, so I no longer need this one.

I can't find any markings on it which indicate the manufacturer, but it's a solid gig bag which is very protective and fit my piston neptune very well. I can provide exact measurements upon request. There are some thin plastic panels between the inside padding and the fabric on the outside and they do a great job of keeping the instrument dent free unlike some other gig bags. Only crummy thing is that the side handle came off a while back. I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to get a new one on, but the case is still very easy to use despite this.

Please contact me with questions or if you need any other pictures etc. Case has some dirt on it in the pictures below, so just imagine how it would look if I had taken the time to wipe it off. Asking $200 OBO.

https://imgur.com/a/jV83P" target="_blank
Austin Comerford
Philtubes
bugler
bugler

Re: Large Gig Bag

Post by Philtubes »

Hello,
I’m interested. Could you email me the dimensions(in inches) of the instrument you fit inside this case?
Looking for bell diameter, width from the lead pipe to the right side of the instrument, width of the bottom bow, and height of the instrument. I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you
Philtubes@icloud.com" target="_blank
Philtubes
bugler
bugler

Post by Philtubes »

Hello,
I’m interested. Could you email me the dimensions(in inches) of the instrument you fit inside this case?
Looking for bell diameter, width from the lead pipe to the right side of the instrument, width of the bottom bow, and height of the instrument. I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you
Philtubes@icloud.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
PRO
bugler
bugler

Post by PRO »

Hi austincomerf95,

Still available? Please contact me by phone (908-850-1636) or email (proscientific AT verizon DOT net). I do not use PM.

Thank you.
Paul.