Mouthpiece clearance - **UPDATE**

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tclements
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Mouthpiece clearance - **UPDATE**

Post by tclements »

I have MANY mouthpieces that I’d like to move along. Send me $75 cashier’s check or money order, and I’ll throw in a SECOND mouthpiece (of my choosing) for free. I’ll cover shipping. Here’s the partial list:

Perantuccis – 45, (still in a box), 48, 88, 64, 82, 65, 49
Mike Finn – MF4, MF5 new, but tarnished
Mirafone TU29
Wilson – WT2 (similar to a LOUD) brand new
Yamaha BB65 - new still in box
Bach – 18, 25, 24AW (I’ll take $60 for these)
Various Hellebergs (I’ll take $60 for these)
I’d need $100 for these:
Bobo Signature Symphonic (gold rim)
Canadian Brass Arnold Jacobs Helleberg
Frank Holton 52 (looks gold plated)

Most are in new or lightly used. All are somewhat tarnished (I HATE polishing silver) but none have been dropped or damaged. I will NOT send you a mouthpiece with a chip on it anywhere, especially on the rim.

Also, I have about $3,000 of Doug Elliott parts. Cups, rims, shanks I'd like to move the whole kit. Make me an offer.

ttuba@comcast.net" target="_blank for address and more info.
Sousasaurus Rex
lurker
lurker

Re: Mouthpiece clearance - **UPDATE**

Post by Sousasaurus Rex »

Is the MF5 still available?
Easy Mac
bugler
bugler

Post by Easy Mac »

What would you want for your Elliott cups and Euro (only) shanks? I definitely do not have three grand for the whole collection, and all I want are E shanks and a few more cups to try out. PM me if you can come down on the entire box of Doug parts. (Not parts of Doug, mind you…) :-)
tclements
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Post by tclements »

I’m certain we can negotiate something. Please call me at your earliest convenience. If you don’t have my phone number, email me and I will give it to you.