SOLD Wisemann 900 (PT6P) Copy for Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubabell
lurker
lurker

SOLD Wisemann 900 (PT6P) Copy for Sale

Post by tubabell »

Thank you to all who inquired about this instrument and for tubenet in creating this wonderful forum!

Hello tuba community.

Up for sale is this Wisemann 900 (PT6P copy).

The tuba was unlacquered by the previous owner but the inside of the bell remains lacquered. It was purchased from MackBass three years ago by the first owner but purchased by me from that person on Feb 5th 2018. The same horn was recently up for sale on a previous post, but I purchased the tuba and another came my way so I don’t need two tubas!

Previous owner also replaced valve springs with Steven Mead springs, M.A. Wilk brass aluminum valve stems and red dragon valve caps. The valves are fast and the buttons actually feel quite good….very nice grip! The tuba is in very good condition as can be seen in the photos. There are two tiny dings in the bell. (most likely tuba mute related). Piston alignment was thoroughly checked by Luke Larson in South Texas. He installed cork and valentino synthetic valve stem washers (these are fantastic!)

Asking $5,000 USD (plus shipping if need be) Includes wessex gig bag.

Plays great! Very, very good intonation. Only the F on the staff needs a little pull. Open E is in tune as well as the 2nd valve e-flat. A and E 1/2 valve combinations also in tune. 2/3 for D-flat/C-sharp is in tune for me as well.

The tuba is currently in Dallas, Texas. I would prefer not to ship it but if buyer prefers, it can be shipped.

MORE PICTURES HERE :https://drive.google.com/open?id=191u9Z ... GhJm8l6P4C
Thanks!

Abel
abeltuba@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tubabell on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cthuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Wisemann 900 (PT6P) Copy for Sale

Post by Cthuba »

Email sent
Gnagey 4/4

That which is dead can eternal lie and with many strange aeons even tubas will fly
-A Misquote from HP Lovecraft.