**SOLD**Eastman 632 CC tuba with gig bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Timmm
bugler
bugler

**SOLD**Eastman 632 CC tuba with gig bag

Post by Timmm »

Included in the sale:
Eastman 632 4/4 CC tuba
Miraphone gig bag (purchased new two years ago).

Located in Normal, IL

Asking: $4800
Would prefer not to ship, but will at buyers expense.
I travel to Chicago and Decatur often (weekly) and have no problem bringing the instrument with me if you want to meet up.

Horn came from Dillon music and has served me well! It is at home in just about any ensemble. Orchestra, band, quintet, brass band, etc.

I have playing examples from several different settings if you would like to hear it, though there are definitely more convincing examples of the horn out there already.

Photos : https://imgur.com/a/1P6d3" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Pm here or email me: tsschac [at] ilstu [dot] edu
:tuba:
Last edited by Timmm on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timmm
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Eastman 632 CC tuba with gig bag

Post by Timmm »

Plenty of interest. No takers yet!

:tuba: