For Sale: Perantucci PT- 10 Silver Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
GoodfellasTuba
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Perantucci PT- 10 Silver Tuba

Post by GoodfellasTuba »

I am selling my B&S PT-10 "Perantucci Model" Silver F Tuba.

This horn plays beautifully; exactly how you would expect with this type of instrument and is in great shape.

This instrument was purchased from a university professor back in 2005. I used it primarily during graduate school and since then it has had some work to give the rotary valves better action. I love the sound of this horn but I am downsizing because I am busy teaching band full-time.

Engraved on the bell is written "Made in the German Democratic Republic". It is silver-plated and has five valves. Included with the instrument is a second lead pipe that has a larger bore size. On this tuba you can switch the lead pipes out if you prefer.

My asking price is $5600 and I am located in the Dallas metro area.

If you would like to come try out this instrument or have any questions feel free to email me at mobileme214@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank or send a text to 214-585-3199

Pictures are located: https://imgur.com/a/W3PQW" target="_blank" target="_blank

THE ITEM IS SOLD - THANK YOU
Last edited by GoodfellasTuba on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
GoodfellasTuba
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Perantucci PT- 10 Silver Tuba

Post by GoodfellasTuba »

BUMP
GoodfellasTuba
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Perantucci PT- 10 Silver Tuba

Post by GoodfellasTuba »

BUMP