SOLD Miraphone CC 188-5U with gig-bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
PowerWagon77
lurker
lurker

SOLD Miraphone CC 188-5U with gig-bag

Post by PowerWagon77 »

Hi all,

Up for sale is my Miraphone 188-5U CC tuba. I purchased this horn new in 2011 and have been the only owner of this fine instrument. These horns can really do it all and it has certainly done that for me with a lot of use in International/Regional competitions, orchestra, wind ensemble, brass band, tuba quartet, tuba-euph octet, tuba-euph quartet, brass quintet, and solo recitals. This horn is super easy to play and is perfect for an incoming college freshman looking to switch to a CC tuba or a professional player looking to own a smaller CC to add to the arsenal.

This tuba achieves the traditional characteristic of a "Miraphone" sound when in the right hands. The horn has served me well during my undergrad and start of my MM at CCM, and the only reason I am selling this instrument is simply because I need to upgrade my equipment to something larger. FYI: Before purchase, the horn will be serviced by Martin Wilk to be perfect again. My price is $7,500 and the horn is currently located in Cincinnati, Ohio. I am willing to drive a fair amount to meet up but would prefer not to ship. My personal email is nderrick89[at]gmail[dot]com if you have any questions.

Here are some pictures!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks,
Last edited by PowerWagon77 on Wed May 02, 2018 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nolan C. Derrick
University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music
Tennessee Tech University
B&S MRP CC
Miraphone 381 6V Belcanto-Solo
PowerWagon77
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Miraphone CC 188-5U with gig-bag

Post by PowerWagon77 »

Bump
Nolan C. Derrick