Rudy 6V F Tuba- SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubabike
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Rudy 6V F Tuba- SOLD

Post by tubabike »

SOLD

I have a very well maintained Rudy Meinl six- valve rotary F tuba in raw brass for sale. The instrument belonged to one of my teachers- Rex Martin many years ago. Included with it is a brand new Rudy gig bag. The instrument has a beautiful color and response but also the inherent tuning challenges common with rotary F tubas. As much as I’d love to keep this horn I am without a doubt a piston F tuba player and need to make a return to familiar territory. This instrument belongs in the hands of a Rudy/ rotary F lover! Horn is located in Bloomsburg, PA. Asking $6,500 USD OBO. PM me off the board for more information.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1oLHmkBh7qnAneT53" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by tubabike on Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tubabike
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Re: Rudy 6V F Tuba- ON HOLD

Post by tubabike »

ON HOLD
tubabike
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Re: Rudy 6V F Tuba- ON HOLD

Post by tubabike »

SOLD