*OUTDATED* Conn 4/4 BBb 4-Valve Tuba for Sale w/ hard cases

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
LukeGutierrez
lurker
lurker

*OUTDATED* Conn 4/4 BBb 4-Valve Tuba for Sale w/ hard cases

Post by LukeGutierrez »

*THIS POST IS OUT DATED AND NO LONGER VALID*

Greetings TubeNet,

I have decided to sell my Conn 4/4 BBb 4-Valve Tuba so that I have some money to purchase another horn. The horn is in great shape, there are very few dings, and it plays great! The valves are in great condition and the horn was serviced about two years ago. Also, all of the valves and tuning slides move great, none are frozen. The sale includes both a SKB hard case (in like new condition) and its original hard case that I bought it in. I have had this horn for about 3 years and also the serial number points to it being made in the late 1910's or early 1920's! Additionally, the horn was made in Elkhart, Indiana. I am located in Southern California and requesting $4,000 for all that is specified above. Please contact me at TheLukeGutierrez@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank for any questions or inquiries.

Serious inquires only.

More photos here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D5Gib ... X3kxHJKLR3" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by LukeGutierrez on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
LukeGutierrez
lurker
lurker

Re: Centennial! Conn 4/4 BBb 4-Valve Tuba for Sale w/ hard c

Post by LukeGutierrez »

Bump for price change!
LukeGutierrez
lurker
lurker

Re: Centennial! Conn 4/4 BBb 4-Valve Tuba for Sale w/ hard c

Post by LukeGutierrez »

Bump for another price change!