Dillon Roylance Euro shank for sale (Sold)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Rivercity Tuba
pro musician
pro musician

Dillon Roylance Euro shank for sale (Sold)

Post by Rivercity Tuba »

I have for sale a new Dillon Roylance mouthpiece with euro shank. It has been played for about 5 minutes. I paid $165.00. I would like to get $135.00 shipped. Only selling because I came to the conclusion that a euro shank is not what my horn needs. PM me if interested. Here is a chance to save $30.00 on a new mouthpiece.
Last edited by Rivercity Tuba on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Dillon Roylance Euro shank for sale

Post by bort »

Can you describe the mouthpiece? The Dillon Music webpage for it isn't any help...
Rivercity Tuba
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Rivercity Tuba »

Can you describe the mouthpiece? The Dillon Music webpage for it isn't any help...
Go to the Olka mouthpiece on the Dillon site and the specs for the Roylance are there. Link below.

https://www.dillonmusic.com/dillon-musi ... thpie.html
Billy M.
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Billy M. »

bort wrote:Can you describe the mouthpiece? The Dillon Music webpage for it isn't any help...
Think of it as years and years of searching for a Laskey 30H that just seemed to be all around better than the others, better response, better color, better articulation then take that mouthpiece get all the dimensions from it and have it cut from a custom alloy/weight brass to better enhance its qualities and nullifies its weaknesses. That's the way I've heard it described.
Romans 3:23-24

Billy Morris
Rudolf Meinl Model 45, Musikmesse Horn
Boosey & Hawkes Imperial Eb (19" Bell)
1968 Besson New Standard Eb (15" Bell)