I WANT A CURVED "STONELINED" RECORDING BASS MUTE

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Paul Scott
pro musician
pro musician

Re: I WANT A CURVED "STONELINED" RECORDING BASS MUTE

Post by Paul Scott »

Saw one in the Frank Richards Music store (long gone) in Livingston, NJ back in the late 70s-early 80s. I'll be on the lookout for one, though.
Adjunct Tuba Professor
William Paterson University
Wayne, NJ
Matt Good
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Matt Good »

Poor Debbie...
Tom Coffey
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Tom Coffey »

I have always had one of these on my "will buy one someday" list, too. I saw one for sale on the web within the last several months, but I don't remember if it was on the 'bay or elsewhere. I have not been able to locate it online again. I suspect they are largely for visual effect. However, who could object to such a cool-looking addition to the gig?
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Tom Coffey wrote:I suspect they are largely for visual effect. However, who could object to such a cool-looking addition to the gig?
Why not a stuffed 'gator?? :shock:
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.