[SOLD] Accord 3 Valve Eb Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TubaPresident
bugler
bugler

[SOLD] Accord 3 Valve Eb Tuba

Post by TubaPresident »

I am selling my Accord ATU-EB 3/4 3 valve Eb tuba with a satin lacquer finish. Bought a few months ago. I just don't think it's the right instrument for me. Has a soft foam case, original mouthpiece. Will also throw in a bottle of valve oil. Good condition. Some spotting on the finish and a few scratches here and there on the lacquer finish. Selling for $550 OBO. I am currently located in Northwest, Indiana

Pictures of the tuba can be found at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hKaV8 ... _MlidR5p6Y
Last edited by TubaPresident on Sun May 13, 2018 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kevin Nicholson

1940 F.A. Reynolds - 4 Valve Baritone (US Model)
TubaPresident
bugler
bugler

Re: Accord 3 Valve Eb Tuba

Post by TubaPresident »

post bumb with price drop
Kevin Nicholson

TubaPresident
bugler
bugler

Re: Accord 3 Valve Eb Tuba

Post by TubaPresident »

bump with another price drop
Kevin Nicholson