FS: Willson 3050s CC Tuba- $8000 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Willson 3050s CC Tuba- $8000

Postby Keith Sanders » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Hey Gang,

I am putting up my Willson 3050s CC tuba for sale with an old cronkhite gig bag for $8000. I am the second owner and the horn has a few small dents around the backside of the horn but nothing that affects playability. Everything works great mechanically and it really sounds fantastic. I don't want to sell it but I really, really need the money. The only ugly thing about the horn is with the original owner the receiver to the lead pipe was knocked off or something, and whoever repaired it put it back on, just not where it should be. It doesn't affect the way the horn plays and if I were to keep it I would eventually replace the lead pipe, which through DEG is only around $600. Hence the price at $8000 instead of $9000 or more, especially since new ones are soooo expensive. I'll also throw in the stand I've been using with it because it is a heavy instrument. I would rather not ship this horn (definitely not shipping internationally), but am willing to drive some or meet up as I am located in the Dallas Metroplex, Denton side. Please pm or email me with any questions, my email is dkeithsandersjr@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank.

Thanks!

This is how it looks right after a clean and polish. :)
Keith Sanders
University of North Texas- DMA in Tuba Performance- TBA
Northwestern State University- MM in Music Performance- Spring 2017
Thomas Edison State College- BA in Music- 2010

Willson 3050 CC Tuba
Meinl Weston 45S F Tuba
Keith Sanders
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Willson 3050s CC Tuba- $8000

Postby Keith Sanders » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Bump. :tuba: