Conn 26J for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Art Hovey
pro musician
pro musician

Conn 26J for sale

Post by Art Hovey »

I just received a message from a gentleman in Albany who wishes to sell his father's circa 1935 tuba. His photos show a 4-Valve front-action BBb BAT with a huge recording bell with lacquer in good shape and no visible dents. If I were a lot younger and bigger and stronger I would certainly want it. I don't think I should post his email address here, but if anyone is interested send me a PM and I will forward his message to you.
Gongadin
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Conn 26J for sale

Post by Gongadin »

Pretty sure it's the same horn as discussed in this viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86797 thread.
Seems like it's already been claimed by "PRO".
PRO
bugler
bugler

Post by PRO »

Hello Art,

Please call me at "908-850-1636" or email at "proscientific AT verizon DOT net"

Please, no private message.

Thank you.
Paul ("PRO")
jmviehmann
bugler
bugler

Post by jmviehmann »

T
Last edited by jmviehmann on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willson Caravelle
King 1240
Couesnon Eb
PRO
bugler
bugler

Post by PRO »

Thanks for your posting, Art.

Have struck deal with seller. Please see viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86797" target="_blank

PRO