FS Meinl Weston 2250L F Tuba $8,500 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS Meinl Weston 2250L F Tuba $8,500

Postby Kayla » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:47 am

I purchased this horn new during my master's degree and played through my doctorate work. It's a great example of the 2250 with phenomenal low range and ease in the higher register. I used this as my only tuba during an orchestra tour (medium size) and for about 90% of ensembles ranging from TE quartets, brass quintets, and large ensembles. It could be a CC replacement with the right mouthpiece.

I use lightweight springs combined with the PVAK, and all valves are vented (pictured). This horn works well with a PT66, GW Alan Baer F, or GW Tepthra (mpcs not included).

Not pictured is a MTS case that is included. I will clean the tuba and cases before the sale.

Selling this tuba to buy an Eastman bass tuba as I am not playing as much, and I have access to an Eb through the brass band I play with now.

$8,500. Located in the Boston area. If you come to me I will knock some off the asking price. No trials, USA shipping only at your expense.

Please email me with any questions.

http://imgur.com/a/BcZpA
Last edited by Kayla on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kayla
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Meinl Weston 2250L F Tuba $8,500

Postby Kayla » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:47 am

Bump. Lower price.
Kayla
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Meinl Weston 2250L F Tuba $8,500

Postby Wilkey Wonka » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:43 am

Hi I live not too far outside of Boston and was wondering if this horn was still for sale and if I could come try it sometime?
Wilkey Wonka
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner