Bruno Tilz M25 Mouthpiece Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Bruno Tilz M25 Mouthpiece

Postby russiantuba » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:24 pm

I have for sale a Bruno Tilz M25 mouthpiece, similar to a PT 72. I picked this up at a conference as a demo model this weekend and have played it 5 minutes since. It is a medium bowl shape, and would work exceptional well for rotor F tubas.

There is a spot of discoloration on the shank, along with one knick on the cup, bought like this as it was a demo model. I’m selling it cheaper than what I purchased it for and it is in the same condition. I am also including a carrying case. $80, buyer pays shipping or can pick up if willing to meet in Ada, Columbus area, or Chillicothe area OH.

Pictures

Dr. James M. Green
Lecturer of Music--Low Brass
Ohio Northern University
Gronitz PF 125
Miraphone 1291CC
russiantuba
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Bruno Tilz M25 Mouthpiece--Sold

Postby russiantuba » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:16 pm

Sold!