For sale or trade St. Petersburg 209N $3700 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

For sale or trade St. Petersburg 209N $3700

Postby ashhealey » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 pm

I am currently selling my St. Petersburg 209N CC tuba. I bought the horn brand new in April 2016. I was a junior in high school at this point and I wanted to learn C fingerings before I auditioned for colleges. I have used this horn for all of this time and it really has been a lot of fun to play on. My professor and I think that it is time for me to upgrade and find a horn that is a little better suited for the type of player I am. This is why I am selling it.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jkAR5swyn22xhhEJ3" target="_blank" target="_blank

Condition: It is in really good shape. All slides are free moving and the rotors move like a dream. There are small dents along the outer bow as well as lacquer fading along there as well (this is from me touching there when I play). None of these things affect the sound however.

Location: It is currently located in Athens Ohio however, once the school year is over it will be traveling back up to Columbus Ohio where I live. I am willing to travel several hundreds of miles if the deal is fair enough.

Price: I can't be caught without a horn for very long. I play in several different ensembles over the summer that requires me to have a horn at ready use. So that is why I am looking for a trade. The perfect horn would be a Miraphone 186 or 188 CC but I would really be interested in any large CC horn. I am also willing to spend 2,000 bucks on to of the trade if the horn is nice enough. If I must sell the horn I would hope to sell it for around $3,700 (price could be negotiated though).

Send me a PM with any offers. I will make sure to get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!
Last edited by ashhealey on Mon May 07, 2018 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashhealey
lurker
lurker

Re: For sale or trade St. Petersburg 209N

Postby ashhealey » Sun May 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Bump
ashhealey
lurker
lurker

Postby the elephant » Sun May 06, 2018 1:09 pm

This is the wrong forum for your ad. This is for people searching for something, not selling something. You want the "For Sale by Owner" forum.

I am reporting this to Mark so he can move it for you. Good luck selling your horn!

Wade
Professional Blockhead
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Postby Mark Finley » Sun May 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Can you give your perceived value of your horn? It helps with trades, if you think your horn is worth $5000, then you won't get as many people offering a $2000 as a "even" trade
Mark Finley
Low Brass Teacher
Low Brass Teacher

Re: For sale or trade St. Petersburg 209N $3700

Postby ashhealey » Mon May 07, 2018 6:28 am

Thanks Mark! Post has been updated!
ashhealey
lurker
lurker

Re: For sale or trade St. Petersburg 209N $3700

Postby ashhealey » Thu May 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Bump