For Sale: Greigo CS1 Bass Trombone mouthpiece

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
brysonRoberts
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Greigo CS1 Bass Trombone mouthpiece

Post by brysonRoberts »

Giddings and Webster Bayamo Standard Shank - Sold
Greigo CS1 Bass trombone Mouthpiece - $100 OBO
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EQ8SW ... YqZa1cizTh" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

I am selling both of these mouthpieces because they don’t fit me as a player. The Giddings and Webster is in great condition and comes with a case. The Greigo is similar in size to a Schilke 59 I believe. I will pay for shipping anywhere in the continental US and up for trades on the Greigo for a larger bass trombone mouthpiece depending.

If you are interested please email me at Bryson.roberts@wsu.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thank you!
Last edited by brysonRoberts on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willson 3050 FA-5 CC
brysonRoberts
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: Greigo CS1 Bass Trombone mouthpiece

Post by brysonRoberts »

Bump
Willson 3050 FA-5 CC