Jupiter Quantum Marching Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
JaxJaxz
lurker
lurker

Jupiter Quantum Marching Tuba

Post by JaxJaxz »

Hey Tubenet users!

I am currently looking to sell my Jupiter Quantum marching series tuba. I've had it for the past 4 years and it's served its purpose well in that time. It plays wonderfully and has very minimal wear which is why I'm only going to be asking for 2500 plus shipping for it. I'm willing to haggle on price as long as it's semi-reasonable as well! It comes with its own hard case and the wheels aren't worn out at all. Shoot me your email if you're looking for any further information on the horn itself!
https://imgur.com/a/7CQVFU7" target="_blank" target="_blank