SOLD Miraphone 1291 CC tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
big_blue_tubist
bugler
bugler

SOLD Miraphone 1291 CC tuba

Post by big_blue_tubist »

After a lot of soul searching (and with the help of some medical bills), I've decided to put my Miraphone 1291 CC tuba up for sale. Great horn with a fantastic low register- flexible enough to use in most any ensemble.

It's in good shape, with only a few minor dents here and there. See pictures for details- I've done my best to capture everything. The only modification I have had made is a Saturn water key added to the third slide.

I'm asking for $7,000 and will include a mouthpiece and a black leather Reunion Blues gig bag.
I prefer not to ship, but am willing to drive a good distance for play tests. Instrument is located in Indianapolis.

SOLD. Thanks!
Last edited by big_blue_tubist on Sun May 06, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franken-King 1241
Giddings Taku
Ian1
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale: Miraphone 1291 CC tuba

Post by Ian1 »

Really good tubas!
UK tuba player and teacher
Royal Shakespeare Company

Besson EEb
Miraphone 1291 CC
Alessandro Faccin Cimbasso
obreitys
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale: Miraphone 1291 CC tuba

Post by obreitys »

Just played one of these at MWRTEC and absolutely fell in love with it!