FS: Lapins, “Dueling Fundamentals” ($15)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bfiggy55
bugler
bugler

FS: Lapins, “Dueling Fundamentals” ($15)

Post by bfiggy55 »

Hi there,

I am looking to part with a copy of Professor Lapins’ new book, “Dueling Fundamentals.” It is an absolutely extraordinary book. I use it very frequently. I just bought a new tablet, therefore have started transitioning my books onto there. I am looking for $15 which includes shipping. New, these will run you about $27 (includes shipping).

PM me through the site to get in touch. Thanks! Located in NYC
Mark

Re: FS: Lapins, “Dueling Fundamentals” ($15)

Post by Mark »

Are you saying that you have scanned the book onto your tablet and you want to sell the paper copy?
bfiggy55
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Lapins, “Dueling Fundamentals” ($15)

Post by bfiggy55 »

Sold. Thanks