Sold - Mack 210s $1500 - Bflat

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bigboymusic
3 valves
3 valves

Sold - Mack 210s $1500 - Bflat

Post by bigboymusic »

Mack 210S in great shape. Had the rotors worked on by Heritage Music in KC, MO, and they are smooth and quick. With case. I am playing this this weekend with the Saint Joseph Symphony, and it blends with the bones beautifully. I would rather not ship, but will package it if needed. Has been a great replacement horn for me, but I go in for gastric sleeve surgery the 10th, and need to sell the herd. Will drive a bit if needed. Will send other pics by email, but the horn is in fantastic shape.

[img]
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bigboymusic on Fri May 04, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Paul Weissenborn
St. Joseph Symphony Orchestra (MO)
Spirit of Independence Band
SJSO Quintet
Alex 163 CC
YEB 321S
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Mack 410s $1500 - Bflat

Post by thevillagetuba »

This is the Mack 210S, not the 410S.
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
bigboymusic
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Mack 210s $1500 - Bflat

Post by bigboymusic »

I knew I was right the first time. Somebody private messaged me and told me it wasn’t the 210 it was the 410. Thanks for correcting me, again. It is the B-flat
Paul Weissenborn
St. Joseph Symphony Orchestra (MO)
Spirit of Independence Band
SJSO Quintet
Alex 163 CC
YEB 321S