LOUD Mouthpieces for sale - $105 each

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
skinnytuba
bugler
bugler

LOUD Mouthpieces for sale - $105 each

Post by skinnytuba »

Hello everyone,

I have two LOUD Mouthpieces for sale. These are both in like-new condition, with no marks or dings on them whatsoever.

Pictures can be found below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M6N48 ... 1Hd31sxgPK

LM-6
This is a medium-large diameter cup with a deep funnel shape. The rim is flat, with a rather sharp inner edge. The edge was a bit too sharp for me at first, but once I got used to it, I found it really helped with accuracy and consistency of sound when moving between registers. This was my go-to mouthpiece when I was playing on a regular basis, but now that my playing has become much more sporadic, I prefer my Miraphone TU-31.

LM-10 *SOLD*
The is a large diameter cup with a shallow funnel shape. The rim is very rounded, which makes the cup feel even larger. I really liked the sound of this mouthpiece in instances where projection was key (i.e. outdoor band concerts), but for everyday playing it was simply too big for my face.

I love to the new design of the LOUD Mouthpieces with the heavy rims, and (IMO) they produce a much more focused sound than the old design with the weight at the bottom of the cup. And for people like me, who are slightly sensitive to different metals on their lips, the stainless steel feels great on the face.

Price is $105 each, which includes shipping to anywhere in the US.
Last edited by skinnytuba on Sat May 12, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Rappenecker, PhD
Tubist, Southeast Iowa Symphony Orchestra
Burlington, Iowa
skinnytuba
bugler
bugler

Re: LOUD Mouthpieces for sale - $105 each

Post by skinnytuba »

The LM-10 is SOLD, but the LM-6 is still looking for a good home!
David Rappenecker, PhD
Burlington, Iowa
skinnytuba
bugler
bugler

Post by skinnytuba »

Bump - The LM-6 is still for sale!
David Rappenecker, PhD
Burlington, Iowa
JPLynd
bugler
bugler

Post by JPLynd »

I know this is old.. just wondering if you ever moved that LM-6
Meinl Weston 5450 "Thor" (Small Bell)
Miraphone Norwegian Star 283 Eb
Wessex CC Helicon

Gone but not forgotten :tuba:
MRP, YEB-321, 45SLZ, 188, 45SLP, 2155, 836, 5450RA, 56J, 853, 46, 410, 201N, 186