PT6 - Rotor $8000 SOLD Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

PT6 - Rotor $8000 SOLD

Postby PatrickYoung » Sun May 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Hi All,

I am looking to sell my old PT6 to upgrade to something newer and with pistons.

This horn has a great sound and is a fine example of the PT6. It has been used and loved quite a bit, with the previous owner having an acidity issue which has caused a lot of lacquer wear. If you'd like, I could include a custom leather wrap for the hand area if it bothers you!

This particular horn used to be owned by Mr. Michael Parker of Parker Mouthpieces!

Looking to get about $8,000 for this. It'll come with a new Navy blue Alteri Gig Bag. The horn also holds a lot of sentimental value to me, so I really want it to go to a good home. :)

Pictures at link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yeh4281k9nb7 ... jYg_a?dl=0" target="_blank

-Thank You!
Patrick Young
Young Harris College B.M.E
University of Georgia M.M. Tuba Performance
University of Colorado Boulder DMA Tuba Performance
B&S PT6
Yamaha 621 F
Peyoung20@gmail.com
PatrickYoung
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner