PT6 - Rotor $8000 SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
PatrickYoung
bugler
bugler

PT6 - Rotor $8000 SOLD

Post by PatrickYoung »

Hi All,

I am looking to sell my old PT6 to upgrade to something newer and with pistons.

This horn has a great sound and is a fine example of the PT6. It has been used and loved quite a bit, with the previous owner having an acidity issue which has caused a lot of lacquer wear. If you'd like, I could include a custom leather wrap for the hand area if it bothers you!

This particular horn used to be owned by Mr. Michael Parker of Parker Mouthpieces!

Looking to get about $8,000 for this. It'll come with a new Navy blue Alteri Gig Bag. The horn also holds a lot of sentimental value to me, so I really want it to go to a good home. :)

Pictures at link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yeh4281k9nb7 ... jYg_a?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank

-Thank You!
Dr. Patrick Young
Director of Bands and Assistant Professor of Low Brass
Idaho State University
B&S Mr. P, CC Tuba
B&S Mr. P, F Tuba