FS: PT-48 $75 OBO Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: PT-48 $75 OBO

Postby adsteve » Fri May 11, 2018 9:07 am

For sale is my PT-48 mouthpiece. I played the mouthpiece for about 30 days before getting rid of the horn I used it with and now it is serving as a paperweight!

There are slight insertion marks, but the rim and shank are flawless. I am asking $75 which includes shipping but will consider other reasonable offers. If you need pics, let me know and I can send them this evening.
adsteve
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: PT-48 $75 OBO

Postby adsteve » Sun May 13, 2018 7:33 am

Bump for price drop
adsteve
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner