B&S Perantucci FF Tuba PT-10 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

B&S Perantucci FF Tuba PT-10

Postby Ranger7 » Fri May 11, 2018 12:47 pm

For sale is my PT-10 FF Tuba, 5 RV right hand. Bought new 2 years ago; original owner. It is in excellent condition. The valve action is perfect. The intonation is right on the money. I have performed on this instrument on multiple concerts and it is fantastic and really sings. The only sustained alternate fingering I make is high G 1&3 or 4 instead of 1st. All registers are open. It is truly a great instrument and has the rose brass bell. It is a 40th Anniversary model of the B&S factory as inscribed on the bell. I am asking $8,500 with the gig bag and I'll handle shipping through a reputable shipping company in the continental U.S.
http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/dmcgu ... t=3&page=1
Ranger7
lurker
lurker

Re: B&S Perantucci FF Tuba PT-10

Postby Wilkey Wonka » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Hello! Is the horn still available? And where is it located?
Wilkey Wonka
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner