B&S Perantucci FF Tuba PT-10

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Ranger7
lurker
lurker

B&S Perantucci FF Tuba PT-10

Post by Ranger7 »

For sale is my PT-10 FF Tuba, 5 RV right hand. Bought new 2 years ago; original owner. It is in excellent condition. The valve action is perfect. The intonation is right on the money. I have performed on this instrument on multiple concerts and it is fantastic and really sings. The only sustained alternate fingering I make is high G 1&3 or 4 instead of 1st. All registers are open. It is truly a great instrument and has the rose brass bell. It is a 40th Anniversary model of the B&S factory as inscribed on the bell. I am asking $8,500 with the gig bag and I'll handle shipping through a reputable shipping company in the continental U.S.
http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/dmcgu ... t=3&page=1" target="_blank
Wilkey Wonka
lurker
lurker

Re: B&S Perantucci FF Tuba PT-10

Post by Wilkey Wonka »

Hello! Is the horn still available? And where is it located?