Sellsmansberger Solo 2 Cup and Shank Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Sellsmansberger Solo 2 Cup and Shank

Postby Townsendae » Sun May 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Hello,

I am selling a Sellmansberger Solo 2 cup and shank. I used this mouthpiece briefly on my F. I have since gotten another mouthpiece and just have this sitting around. The shank is american. I will be shipping from either East Texas or Indiana depending on when you catch me. The price is $50 obo not including shipping.

If you have any questions or offers just email me at austin-townsend@hotmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank.
Townsendae
lurker
lurker

Re: Sellsmansberger Solo 2 Cup and Shank

Postby Townsendae » Sun May 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Having problems with the image, email me if you want a picture. In very good condition, the shank has usage marks but is dent free.
Townsendae
lurker
lurker

Postby YORK-aholic » Sun May 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Pm sent
Some old Yorks and Martins
YORK-aholic
4 valves
4 valves

Postby YORK-aholic » Sun May 13, 2018 11:43 pm

I got your email, but even when hitting 'reply' my emails to you bounce back. Payment sent...
Some old Yorks and Martins
YORK-aholic
4 valves
4 valves

Postby diruss280 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:43 pm

Are these still available?
diruss280
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner