Not exactly a Tuba, but it is for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Heliconer
bugler
bugler

Not exactly a Tuba, but it is for sale

Post by Heliconer »

(Mods, please feel free to remove if not appropriate)

I am putting my 1940's Cabart Basoon up for sale. Made of Maple, It has been serviced and is ready for performance. It does have some cosmetic scratches and loss of finish, but that is to be expected with an instrument of this age.

Included in the sale is a Heckel CDE, german silver, Bocal which retails new at $1000. The included bocal was patched at some point but was nicely done. More photos available upon request.

Asking $1500, but don't hesitate to make me an offer. :tuba:

Photos:Cabart Bassoon https://imgur.com/gallery/GIQ9VsU" target="_blank" target="_blank
A bunch of metal fart noise machines
Ken Crawford
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Not exactly a Tuba, but it is for sale

Post by Ken Crawford »

Free bassoon with the purchase of a bocal!
Heliconer
bugler
bugler

Re: Not exactly a Tuba, but it is for sale

Post by Heliconer »

Ken Crawford wrote:Free bassoon with the purchase of a bocal!

Pretty much :tuba:
A bunch of metal fart noise machines