*Traded*Trade My EEb sousaphone for your EEb tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ufonium2
bugler
bugler

*Traded*Trade My EEb sousaphone for your EEb tuba

Post by ufonium2 »

Trade made. Thanks for your interest!
Last edited by ufonium2 on Sun May 27, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ufonium2
bugler
bugler

Re: Trade My EEb sousaphone for your EEb tuba

Post by ufonium2 »

Mark Finley wrote:Can you give your estimated value of your instrument so people know what to offer in trade?
$600?
ufonium2
bugler
bugler

Post by ufonium2 »

Mark Finley wrote:Unfortunately, you aren't going to get much of an E flat tuba for that. Maybe a halfway decent 3-valve horn, upright , if that's what you want
That is what I want, which is why I said "similar age and funkiness are fine." I have a beautiful compensating EEb at work that I would prefer not to lug home to practice on, or play in community band outside in the elements.
funkcicle
3 valves
3 valves

Post by funkcicle »

I've got this little beauty right here: https://imgur.com/a/bfI7Q

I'd been hoping to manifest a trade for a small BBb horn to facilitate practice for gigs that I play on a BBb sousaphone but haven't gotten any real bites (related post here:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=85594) - upright valves are tricky for me due to an old right-shoulder injury that flares up from my playing posture (I had no idea until I got that horn), so this thing only gets about 45 minutes of play time per week. I don't know what the logistics would look like, but if you're interested in the horn I'm down to chat about it.

side note- I also valued this horn at $600 when I first advertised it, though I've turned down a few cash offers because I know I'd just end up spending it on bills and be down a tuba :lol: