WTT MW 2250 for rotary F SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jtuba
pro musician
pro musician

WTT MW 2250 for rotary F SOLD

Post by jtuba »

Looking to trade my MW 2250, I’ve had this tuba since 2010 and am the first owner. Only ding I can find is on the bell, there may be others. There is some acid bleed where the bell meets the ferrule. I’m in Hopewell, VA and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet for play-testing. I’d be interested in B&S PT 15/16, JBL Classic, Miraphone Bel Canto/Bel Canto Solo, or Electra. I would prefer a six valve instrument. I would also consider an outright sale for $9500 and could add MAW valves for additional cost. Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/kTEdLaWIB5ZSY6TO2" target="_blank" target="_blank. Thanks for looking.
Adjunct Tuba Professor, Christopher Newport University
Eastman Artist